Parking Permits for Events
- Electronic Parking Permits are available to send to your event guests. Please send an email to Shari Blumenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Date of Event
- Times (start and end time)
- Title of event
- Location of event
- Book-IT! Reservation request confirmation number
- Your contact information (Name, extension, Department)
- Number of guests expected
- If you are having one or two guests on campus, please email email@example.com the date, times, and location, and they will arrange to have paper parking passes or electronic passes processed for your event. Please allow two business days for the passes to be ready and available for pick up or delivery.
- If your guest(s) will be arriving with less than two business days’ notice, or you do not wish to have a parking pass beforehand, please direct them to check in at the Information Booth for a day pass when they arrive on campus. Please note: the Information Booth is staffed Mondays through Thursdays from 8am to 8pm and Fridays from 8am to 5pm. If your guests will arrive during off-hours, or if the booth is not staffed when they arrive, please direct your guest(s) to report to Campus Police in the Administrative Services Building to pick up a day pass to park.